Sunday, February 18, 2007

All about me

Hi, my name is Kim. I am 41 years old. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 24 years. We have a 22 year old son, a 20 year old daughter, a 3 year old grandson and a 16 year old dog. Oh, and there are 2 cats that live in the rec room above the garage. I am a special ed teacher's assistant at a local high school. My job is a lot of fun and I can't think of anything I'd rather do for a living. Except maybe I could be a kept woman and be super rich and just shop and hang out, that would probably be all right too! I am a BIG As The World Turns fan.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Way to go, you finally jumped into the 21st century. Now that your there stay there.
your pal, Diane

Dogs Mom said...

You funny lady!!! I have now put you in my favorites!!! I hope you will be a more faithful blogger than Diane. Beware: I will remove you from my favorites if you don't meet my needs! HEE!

Lisa said...

Nice to meet you, Kim! I, too, am a BIG ATWT fan.