Sunday, February 25, 2007

My weekend

Ok, here is my big exciting weekend. Dylan has been here since Friday, his mom is out of town. Brandon is working and is a big fat mess again, but I don't really want to talk about that. It is too upsetting for me. So anyway, at about midnight Friday night Dylan started crying and saying his belly hurt. I got up with him and he threw up. Wah. I think it was those darn nachos he ate too late. Anyway he seems ok now, he is his usual delightful, inquisitive self. Now Daryl on the other hand has been sick all weekend and is starting to get on my nerves. I think he has what I had last week, but I will admit, his does seem worse. His eyes are real messed up, he can't see, they just keep watering and he can't breathe. I think maybe he should just go to the urgent care today. Ok, on the plus side, I learned to set up a paypal account and bought some things from e bay last night. I got myself an As the World Turns t shirt ( isn't that cool?? I am the BIGGEST geek!!) I also got Daryl 700 bengals football cards. I had it planned to take Tuesday off, Daryl and I need to do some things, but I think we are going to go for another day, he needs to get some things done at work. Hopefully he will be well enough to go to work. He hasn't used a sick day in about 4 years. We'll see. Ok, I think that's enough for now, I have rambled on long enough. Everyone enjoy what's left of their weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yuck! Being sick is no fun. ATWT t-shirt, eh? Does it have the logo on it or something like that? I hope your household feels better soon!

Kim said...

Yep, just like the show, you know with the globe for the letter O in the word world? It was new and I got it for $10, so I am excited. You would not like it though, because it is white. I will make sure to wear it sometime when we are not at school so you can see it.
Now Dylan has diarrhea, I hope Nina gets home soon, I'm not sure how strong my immune system is. Got Daryl some claritin and even it's not helping. Woe is me

Diane said...

You are the BIGGEST GEEK, but you are our geek and we love you! Poor Daryl!