Monday, September 3, 2007

nothing to do

Nothing going on here today. I keep thinking about going shopping, then I think about how much debt I am already in and how I have to birthday shop for Whitney and Dylan soon and how if I don't stop this madness I will never get my Subaru Outback and I go watch TV and do the wash.
I am trying to enjoy the boredom since it will be over tomorrow. Work is definitely not boring this year, which is good because the day goes really fast. It seems like I am forever running around after school too. Tiring.
Dylan was here until yesterday, he and Nina went to Tennessee for the week to visit her mom. I will miss seeing him this week. Whitney has been a cranky mess all weekend. She is getting ready to start and her boyfriend went to Kansas this weekend to pick up a golden retriever puppy from his aunt and uncle that breed them. He picked a really good time to be gone, she is getting on my nerves. Good thing she stays in her room by herself most of the time all weekend, I don't think we could stand her otherwise. She actually spent the night with Bridget on Friday. Seemed to have fun doing that. Daryl actually has taken all weekend off which is nice.
Ok, I guess I have bored everyone enough, I've got nothing this weekend much to say,
see everyone in the a.m.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nothing much happening here either. I did some work for school. My head feels like it is 8 feet wide. I hate my nose (it's all stuffy). And I just can't wait until tomorrow's meeting. Yuck! Maybe I'll call in sick!! :-) Just Kidding! See you tomorrow!

Kim said...

Wow, I am sorry you hate your nose. I say wow because I too have been sneezing and being stuffy. Nothing major, but I swear I do this every Labor Day weekend. Weird. Nope, you probably better not call off, although I don't think anyone would blame you if you did!

Diane said...

Ok I am ahead of you in my posting. Yeah me!

Dogs Mom said...

KIM!!!! UPDATE!!!! OR I'LL HURT YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AT WORK!!! I may make you sit in another meeting like the one today!!!