Saturday, August 25, 2007

Terribly tired

Ok, so I just got up a few minutes ago. I never slept till 7:00 not once all summer, I was always up by 6:00. I think I am whipped. When I took my pedometer off last night it read 14, 966. I went to the grocery last night, must have been good for a couple of thousand steps or more. I wasn't too awfully surprised when I woke up with a leg cramp in the middle of the night, youch, I hate those things, they hurt so bad! My legs are protesting all these steps, but they better get used to it. I have to keep taking ibuprofen, something is messed up with the top of my left leg. It's been hurting for about a month now and if I don't take the ibuprofen it really hurts to walk. It sucks gettting a bit older and dealing with this crap. Maybe if I lose some weight it would help that too, hopefully I will. It's time to get over not smoking, it's been 2 years in December. I have a ton of work to do here today, back to the do it all on the weekend mode. I can't believe how much laundry I have, I will be running up and down the basement steps all day, better have the advil handy and better eat a banana or two! Better get started

No comments: