Wednesday, August 8, 2007

mammogram

Went and got my mammogram this morning. It hurt worse than others I've had, seemed like. She said since they're so big and dense, there is more resistance and it can hurt worse. Dumb boobs. Another reason to lose weight. Still waiting to hear about my blood work I had done last week. Nothing much else going one around here. It's too hot to do anything. We're planning on going to a festival in West Chester this Saturday, hope it's not too hot. We'll be taking Dave with us. I was telling Daryl not to be surprised if he says inappropriate things. It's things I sure he did and said in his old life, but wouldn't have said in front of me probably , but does now. Know what I mean? Anyway there's lots of sexual talk and stuff. Daryl gets it though and is very cool about stuff like that. He also like Dave very much, he is a likable fellow. Guess that's all for now, 2 in one day, I'm on a roll!

No comments: