Thursday, August 9, 2007

WHO DEY???.... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, I can Who Dey with the best of them, but say it isn't so! Rumor has it that the Bengals pre game will be on at 7:30 tonight on CBS and that Big Brother will air after the game. What the?? I will not be awake at 11:00 or 12:00 when the Bengals are done and won't know what time to set my vcr for. I guess I will have to set it for 10-1 or something. I can't believe they're doing this to me on eviction night with all this drama with Eric and everything. Kind of messes up my Thursday and makes me a little sad

5 comments:

Kim said...

Yeha, I never thought about that. I hope the Bengals win too, I will watch it for a while. I probably won't be able to aleep, wondering who got evicted.

Kim said...

Ok, that first word was supposed to be yea, not yeha.

Kim said...

and that other word was supposed to be sleep, not aleep. What's up with me?

Dogs Mom said...

Maybe you're aleep at your computer.

Lisa said...

I'm so tired that I may be aleep in a few minutes. Yeha!!!