Monday, August 13, 2007

beginning the count down

I guess I have to start doing all the last minute stuff around here before Friday. On Thursday I will have to go the Whitney's meeting at PSU and take Pierre in for a haircut, so there won't be a lot of time that day to do anything. That gives me 3 days. Waa.
Today I am going to go to Bath and Body works and get some stuff. My friend Tanya gave me a gift card for there for my birthday, so I should smell pretty good Friday.
I just got done dusting and vacuuming, so I have to go take my shower. I am also going to Leisure Time today to have some sweatshirts done.
My blood work came back and my sugar is normal. That was a relief, I was hoping I had not eaten myself into diabetes. Don't know what causes those stupid yeast infections, but glad it's not that. Maybe I am allergic to Daryl and his stuff, ha ha. I haven't had one for a while, so maybe the problem is over, I sure hope so. My armpits are itching me like crazy again though, that is super annoying. I bet I am super annoying right about now too. Which brings me to Amber on Big Brother. I'm sure it goes without saying, but I can't stand that loser!!!!! Every time I watch and see her, I think she gets uglier and stupider. I'll close on that note

3 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

I thought leisure time burnt down?

Lisa said...

I think they had a fire, but they rebuilt whatever was destroyed.

It sounds like you have a busy week. I think I'll be spending most of mine at school starting tomorrow when I have my "favorite parent" meeting. I'm really beginning to hate August and September. Oh well! That's just the way it is. Lovely!!

Kim said...

They are kind of re-opened, but only doing a few orders.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow Lisa, in your special meeting. I'm sure you will have 10 or 15 more of them before the school year is up