Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Mrs. Orfield!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mrs. Orfield, happy birthday to you. You will have to imagine my singing, I'm so sorry your can't hear it. I will sing it to you on Tuesday so you don't feel like you missed out. I can't believe we don't even get to see you guys tomorrow. I hope Sandy doesn't plan on doing this every year, sheesh. If I call you tomorrow, can you tell me what my schedule is??? You know I am joking, I just think I am very funny.
Ok, have to go return a shirt to Target, it's a shame I didn't win one of those gift cards, darn it.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I can totally imagine your singing. I love it!! :-) As for your schedule, I do know that at least one of you needs to help Angie second period, but I think that's all she needs you guys for except when they start going out in the community. Then she will probably need more help. I'm going to try to work on your schedule tomorrow. Have fun tomorrow! I can't believe it lasts ALL DAY LONG! I hope it's not every year too.

Kim said...

You are sweet, you really don't have to have my schedule done yet, you have way more important things to worry about. I don't mind hanging out with Angie 2nd bell at all. When we were in the hoyer training though, Dani said that Jeffrey is a 2 person lift and a 2 person change, which is what I thought. She may need us more, but she can let us know.
I will probably not have fun tomorrow no matter how hard I try. Oh wait, I am with Diane, yeah, there will be some laughing going on. We will call you guys on our lunch break