Sunday, October 7, 2007

sick

Ok, I have felt like total crap since yesterday. My throat hurts so bad, and so does my head and under my eyes. Didn't get much sleep last night. Too bad, so sad, I had to get up and take advil because today is Dylan's birthday party and I have to take Whitney bowling too. I guess I will keep the advil close by today. I am thinking it's just a cold, but I feel so bad. I think they get worse the older I get, like everything else. Oh well, I have to get over it. Mrs. Hanke, I tried to comment to your blog this morning, but the screen kept jumping and wouldn't let me ( weird ) . Anyway, keep an eye on yourself, Brandon had his appendix out when he was 8 ( Daryl had his out at 14) and I remember that his whole belly hurt in addition to the pain on the right side. Anyway, take care of yourself and I hope you feel better, let us know how it is going. I will update later with party pictures, hopefully.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling better. You can't call off tomorrow because if both you and Muir are going to be out, I'm calling off too. :-)