Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Trick or Treaters here

So, no kids came to my house tonight. They never do. I don't know if it's because we are a corner house and they don't know which door to go to, or if they just go to the subdivision across the street. We quit buying candy this year because we have bought it for the past 4 Halloweens and never had any customers besides Dylan. Don't even have him this year, so didn't buy any candy. It's kind of nice not to be bothered with it and it's also kind of sad not to see all the kids in their costumes. So anyway, I am now ready for Thanksgiving, that will be fun. I am also looking forward to being off on Tuesday even though I have to take Pierre to the groomers and Whitney and I have dentist appointments. At least I won't have to get up at 5:00.
Gotta go, it's almost 8:25 and I need to go brush my teeth and put on my jammies and crawl into bed. I hope you are happy Mrs. Hanke, I updated.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I only had one trick-or-treater. Sad!! Oh well! I, too, am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Mmmm! Turkey and shopping!!!! :-)

Dogs Mom said...

I had ZERO tters! Ridiculous! What's wrong with kids today?