Sunday, November 18, 2007

weekends too short

I know that this is only a two day work week and I can't wait. Ever since Saturday morning I have had diarreah. I know, nobody wants to hear about it, but that is how my weekend has been. Every time I eat. I just took some Immodium, hopefully that will put an end to it, it is really annoying. I managed to make it through the bowling alley today without an incident, I just made sure no food passed my lips before or during that trip. Hey, this could be a way to lose weight. NOT!! Nothing going on, I need to make out my shopping list for this Friday, I am so excited! I always end up buying lots of things that are not on my list, but I do need to try and get things that are actually on it too. We have to go get our tree next weekend too. Gosh, it will all be here and be over before I know it.

No comments: