Wednesday, May 30, 2007

rough first day off

Ok, so my first day of summer break isn't going so well. I was at Curves before 8:00 this morning. I got weighed and measured for the first time since August. I knew it wasn't going to be pretty and I was right. I am 6 pounds heavier than I was when I joined Curves a year ago and 10 pounds heavier than I was last August. My butt is 4 inches bigger. Everything is bigger, but my butt is what I really remember the measurement of. Looks like I've got some serious work to do.
So I came home from all that excitement and I started painting upstairs. I fell off the stool I was standing on and bruised the top of my left foot . I got paint in my right eye. Good thing my eyes and the paint are both green. I managed to get the bathroom and the hall to the bathroom done. What a pain in the butt. I sure do hope I love this green color cause I don't think I'm ever painting up there again. I swear there just couldn't be any more angles up there! Upstairs of a cape cod house - CRAZY. I am done painting for today. At this rate I should be able to get the whole room finished by the time it's time to go back to school. Daryl's got some more sanding to do up there, maybe he will get it done tonight.
So, that's what's up , now I'm going to go take Pierre outside so I can sweat some more.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! It sounds like you had one crazy day. Diane and I will be weighed and measured on Tuesday. I never like that day of the month!! Have fun with the painting thing. Hopefully not paint will get in your eye again. :-)

Dogs Mom said...

I wish I were a fly on the wall at your house-that wasn't very nice was it.
Regardless of your weigh in - I still think you look great!!!