Sunday, May 13, 2007

shopping with Dil Pickle

So, I had this plan to take Dylan shopping for Nina for mother's day and let him pick out her gift. I told him about the plan on Friday and he said he wanted to get her flowers and cake. Ok. On the way to Wal Mart yesterday to get the gifts, he said he wanted to get her a sword. Ahh, no. I am thinking you have enough of those to share with her. For craps sake, there are at least 4 of them here alone. So we got to Wal Mart and I had to persuade him towards some gifts, or she was going to end up with some really big, really orange jewelry. With my help he ended up with pink roses, a candle, an ankle bracelet, toe ring and a watch. You're welcome Nina.
In other news, that big, huge bobtailed cat that is trying to kill mama cat struck again last night. She was hurt to the point that we weren't sure she would make it through the night. She seems to be much better this morning though. That cat must die. Until he dies, we will keep the girls up. If the freaks next door would get their 10 cats fixed he would not be coming around here at all. We blame them, but he still must die. That is 3 times since Tuesday he has attacked her. He must die. We are thinking about bringing them in the house, but they still have their claws and I would hate for them to tear up my furniture. They are too old to get de clawed now. I also don't want them bothering Pierre in his golden years. The hair would get on my nerves too, but maybe I would lose weight if I had to vacuum everyday? I don't know that they would be satisfied inside either. That cat must die.
Mom and dad, Kathy and Bruce and their boys are all coming over for mother's day today. Gotta get in the shower and clean the bathrooms, the only 2 chores left to do and it's only 9:15, so I am doing good.
Only 10 more school days, I can't wait!!
Better go check on mama again. That cat must die.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

My niece Karen lets her Dylan go buy anything at the dollar store for presents. One Christmas we all got matching paper plates and cups. I got pretty flower ones and John got soccer ones. He was so proud of himself. :-)

Kim said...

That is so funny, and a really good idea. I think I might just do that on Nina's birthday in June...
And by the way, why is Carly so dang skinny??????? Totally not fair!