Sunday, May 6, 2007

diggin in the yard

There is lots of digging going on around here today. Daryl is actually the one who is doing the work, but I do go out and cheer him on occasionaly. Hey, everybody needs a cheerleader, right?
We went and got our weeping cherry tree today, it will be so pretty. He is also planting the tomato and broccoli plants. Lots of new flowers to plant too. His strawberries and blueberries are on a roll though. So are the perinnials. The yard sure is pretty. He is obsessed about planting stuff every year. I sure am lucky. We still have to get our mulch though. I bought my paint today too, so whenever school gets out and I get the opportunity, I will paint! I will probably need to get a summer job to pay for all this stuff.
So, Joey came home from church with Whitney today. I will be taking them to Joey's later. He is so sweet to her. I like Joey. He sure is a big fella though. Not so much fat, just real big, especially next to her. She and I were at Kohls yesterday and she informed me that they will be having a prom at PSU. Nice. So anyway, we went and looked at dresses. We found a real cute one. I will make sure there are pictures taken.
Guess I better go fold some clothes and get ready for school tomorrow, it's almost over!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We're working outside too. It was an awesome day. I think I'll be planting stuff next weekend. Hopefully there won't be any rain. We'll see.