Sunday, April 22, 2007

not much going on

So I thought I'd better update my blog, it's been over a week. It's been a pretty boring weekend, but I must say, that is how I like my weekends, and my life these days. Yesterday I went to curves and cleaned the house. Then I put on my new shoes with the cherries on them and my heel kept hopping out of them, I guess they were too big. So, I took them back to Kohls and went to Payless. I got a pink pair and a polka dot pair there. Hopefully it will be dry enough that I can wear them this week. At least it won't be cold, yea! I don't have to go to Guilfoyle's this week because they will be in the media center working in groups on a power point project all week, yea! I probably better go down tomorrow though and see what the project is all about so I can help them when they are in the resource room. Waa. Let's see, anything else I can yea or waa about? Hmmm, can't think of anything. I went to a garage sale yesterday and didn't find anything for myself but I did find some sunflowers in a basket for Diane, I think she will like them.
Oh, I just thought of something to waa about, remember the noise coming from my pipes when I run the hot water in the kitchen? Well, it used to come and go, but now it is not going. We think we will have to call a plumber, that is a BIG WAA. We had plans to put down hardwood linoleum in the entry room, but I can see those plans flying out the window. Shoot, feels like I will never get everything done that I want to get done around here. I'm pretty sure we were going to put that floor down last year and something dumb came up then too. Makes me mad.
I found the color for my bedroom, it's a green shade from behr, should be pretty. Now I hope I have money left after paying a plumber to buy paint. Seriously, I have this big list of things I want to do and things come off of it in super slow motion. Oh well, what can you do? I wish we could win the lottery at work, that would be great. Till then, I will just keep waiting and get really excited when something does come off that list!
Ok, I said way more than I thought I had to say, gotta go and get in the shower. See everybody bright and early!

No comments: