Monday, April 9, 2007

The room from you know where

It took me 4 hours of hard work to tackle Whitney's room. She will be so surprised when she gets home. I am absolutely certain I burned up at least a bazillion calories doing that. I
took 5 lawn and leaf size garbage bags of stuff to the garage for the garage sale, amvets and just plain old garbage. After all that my
daughter still has; 47 purses, 22 pairs of shorts, 20 pairs of capris, 5 drawers full of t shirts,
8 skirts, 28 pairs of shoes, 33 pairs of pajamas,
14 Kings shirts, 40 pairs of undies, 30 something pairs of socks, I didn't even count the sweatshirts, pants, long sleeved shirts and jackets. What's the point? I think she has too much stuff. I shouldn't buy her anything for a good long while! The room looks fabulous if I do say so myself, even though it probably won't last long!
Our friend Diane called me this morning. She is still in Cleveland, unfortunately. Something on her mom started leaking, so maybe she will get to go home Wednesday. I sure hope so. You know how cold it has been in Cleveland? It's been snowing too, a whole big bunch every day and you
know what Diane and Caroline have for coats? Yep, they each have a sweater, yikes!
I hope you get to come home soon Diane!
So, I called the dang dentist. I am really scared, I have an appt. at 11:00 tomorrow. If I am not in too much pain, maybe I will blog about it afterwards. I don't want to go!!!!
Whitney has a spring fling at PSU tonight, so Daryl and I are going out to eat and then we are going to check out the Kroger Marketplace in Lebanon before we pick her up. I can't wait to go, I have been wanting to for a while. Hopefully I won't spend too much money.
Oh, and in answer to Lisa's question, nope I don't have the pictures on my computer. See I would have to know how to do that to have them on there and of course I don't know how to. Maybe you could just send me diirections for how to do everything.
I decided I kind of want a pickstitch quilt, too bad they are like $200 just for the quilt. Hmmm, maybe I will something for my bed at Kroger Marketplace. Ha, ha. I might want something tan to go with the green walls I will have. Who knows?
The old Craig is going to be on ASWT tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We'll have to make an appointment for me to come over and show you how to put your pictures on the computer. I think you have a Kodak camera, right? I could probably type out some directions, but if I show you how, it will make more sense. Or you could bring the camera and the cord that plugs into the camera and then into the computer to school and I could show you there. We'll get you fixed up one way or another.

Kim said...

sounds good! Remind me and I will bring all the stuff into school when we go back. Do we really have to go back????

Lisa said...

Not for a week!! WooHoo!!