Wednesday, April 11, 2007

poor Diane

Just talked to Diane, she is still at the Cleveland clinc and doesn't know when they will get to come home. She said if she was here and could blog, her blog headline would be "DAUGHTER KILLS MOTHER WITH PILLOW AFTER SUCCESSFUL ANEURISM SURGERY AT CLEVELAND CLINIC." I told her I would tell you guys about it for her. She said last night her mom had her move her pillow so many times that she finally told her if she didn't stop she was going to put the pillow over her head. She cracks me up. I feel bad for her, she is definitely not having a good time. I hope you get to come home soon Diane, although I'm not so sure your ride home is going to be anything good. You can blog about it when you get home!
So, I started painting today and wish I would have just left the darn room alone! I must have forgotten that the room is really big, has lots of trim and lots of interesting angels!!! Don't even get me started on painting inside the skylights! NIGHTMARE! I can't even reach the one over the bed because I sure can't put the ladder on the bed. Daryl will have to do it when he gets home. I know, his arms aren't much longer than mine, but the man can move and balance like Spiderman! So anyway, my day sucks, I hope I can get it finished today, those nightmarish skylights need another coat too, but I am still having a better day than Diane.
Just so you guys know, I will not be in school on May 8th. It has to do with Brandon and I would rather not go into details. I love him to absolute death, but sometimes I think the boy has lost it. I have to have faith that he will be ok. Ok, that's all the talking we're doing about that, ok? I don't want Niagra falls to start and it will
Gotta go paint some more!

3 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

You can release your Niagra Falls to us anytime you need to!!! Hope all is well - or I hope all will be well. You have our shoulders at your beck and call!

Kim said...

thanks, I know I do, that is why I don't want to talk about any of it though, you know? It just makes me upset and once I start crying I can't stop! I hate that, it's just another bump in Brandon's life anyway, and hey, who doesn't have problems? But I love you and all you guys for being there!

Lisa said...

Ditto what Muir said. If there's anything we can do, let us know and we're there!! Love ya!!