Tuesday, April 10, 2007

no cavity!

I just got back from the dentist where I had really good news. I was so worked up with fear by the time I got there I thought I was going to freak out any minute. He took an X ray, nothing on it. Then where the heck is all the pain coming from??? He poked around, there was the pain. He put some "varnish" on it to de sensitize it, poked around on it again, no pain anymore!! I was one happy woman, let me tell you. I will try not to be so scared next time.
I bought myself a quilt last night at Wal Mart. They said they just got them in. It is a real pretty light green. So, I think I might be planning on painting my bedroom tan at this point. I am going to paint the trim tomorrow. My body is really, really sore today and it must be from working 4 hours on little Miss Whitney's room yesterday. I haven't been to Curves in 3 weeks, so my muscles were probably in shock. I also was in shock today when I was at Wal Mart ( twice in about 16 hours) and was trying on shorts and capris and the size 12's didn't want to zip. WHAT THE????? Ok, it's really starting to sink in now, I can see I'm just going to keep getting bigger and bigger. I better get my bigger butt back to Curves and pronto! Maybe Thursday after I dop Pierre off at the beauty parlors. I finally got a hold of Bessie. Good thing, he is too old to have to be going somewhere else to get his do done.
Gonna go eat a lean cuisine and wait for my stories!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I went to Curves this morning after about 10+ days of not going. It was also my weigh and measure day. I went down 2 pounds (not sure how), but most everthing else stayed the same except I lost an inch on my waist. I just think that last time I was more bloated than this time since it always around my time of the month. Whatever! I'm glad there wasn't anything majorly wrong with your tooth. Was the enamel worn away at that spot? Isn't it great to be pain free? I loved it after my root canal. I haven't watched ATWT at all this week yet. I was going to take a nap, but maybe I should watch some stories. Yes, I think I will. Later!

Kim said...

I guess the enamel was probably worn away. Another getting old thing, I'm sure.
I was happy to see that my size 12 pants at home still fit me. Wal Mart must have stupid shorts and capris. Actually I think it does depend on the brand. I have a pair a jeans I can still wear that are a 10 and that isn't happenin in anything else! I don't let them weigh and measure me at Curves, maybe I will start when school's out and I think I will go more. Did you enjoy Craig?