Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone! Is everyone proud of me? It has not even been 2 weeks since I updated my blog and here I go again, I am terribly proud of myself!
So, we are going to my sissy's today for Easter dinner, that should be fun. We had fun with Dylan last night, he opened up his laundry basket Easter basket. Nina thinks I am nuts, I just happen to love her kid a lot. Oh, and I like to buy him things, I think he likes it too. Brandon already knew I was nuts. Anyway, I tried to eat a piece of his chocolate candy and it made that tooth of mine ( you know, the one that woke me up throbbing about a week ago?, I guess it wasn't the popcorn, waa) hurt really bad. I was thinking of just going with that for a while and maybe I could lose some weight. Actually I will probably call Dr. Rotella tomorrow and make an appt. I am really scared because of the I don't numb on the bottom problem. Maybe I will lost some weight worrying about that.
I am going to drag everything out of Whitney's room and tackle that tomorrow. That should be a fun morning. I better be done before As the World Turns comes on. Maybe I will lose some weight doing that.
This week I am also going to paint the trim in my bedroom. You guessed it, maybe I will lose some weight doing that. Hey, you never know, I sure don't lose any weight sitting on my butt at work all day, now do I?
I'm not sure what else I will do this week, I have been trying to find just the right bedding set for my bed, but I can't be satisfied with anything for some reason. Maybe they will come out with some new stuff soon, or I will just pick something, it is starting to aggravate me.
This cold weather is for the birds. Daryl needed new shoes for work, so the other day we went to Kohls to get them. Of course Whitney and I wanted new shoes too. We both got the ballerina type ones. Hers are Keds and pink and really cute. Mine are white with cherries on them. I would have liked to worn them today, but I think my feet would get cold.
I got my hair cut Friday, I have all kinds of layers. It looks like a throw back to the 70's to me. I guess I will get used to it. If I knew how to put pictures on my blog, I would show you guys ( do you really believe that I would put a picture of myself here?) but I don't know how.
Ok, I think I have to go and blow dry this new do of mine now, have a great day and great spring break!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea, you updated your blog!! I bet you lost some weight doing that. :-) Have fun at your sister's. I hope your tooth is okay. I'll have to email you and tell you how to upload pictures to your blog. Are your pictures already on your computer? If they are, then it will be easy. Talk to you later!

Dogs Mom said...

You're not fat!!! You look good!!! I can't wait to see your hair!!! Call the dang dentist!!! K - I was having bossy withdraw - I feel better now.

Dogs Mom said...

By the way, the time is not stamped right - it is acutally 6:42 in the AM - not 3:42.