Thursday, May 31, 2007

same old stuff

Same stuff different day. Went to Curves this morning, then came home and painted. Much to my delight, I did not fall and bruise myself or get paint in my eye. That made it a good morning.
I got the sink/vanity/dressing area painted today. I ran out of tape and had to stop because I couldn't tape up any more of my trim. I think I am going to stop painting until Monday and take it up again then. Tomorrow I will go garage selling ( Wethersfield has their neighborhood sale, yay) then to Curves, then to Wal Mart. Then home to do not much of nothing until time to grocery shop.
Guess that's it, pretty boring stuff. That's the way I like it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad to hear you had no mishaps with the paint yesterday. That really does make it a good day. I don't have much planned for today either. It's nice to just get to relax for a while.

Diane said...

I am going to sit on my big butt. I was going to have a garage sale with Caroline, but she's not having one. Oh well.