Saturday, June 2, 2007

Garage Sales!

Daryl and I went to garage sales this morning. It is fun to have him along, I don't think he's been able to go with me in about 2 years, but he really likes to go. Sunrise Landing was having their community sale today and there are always a lot of them there. Bargains of the day include: A smowblower for $20, a bench for the dresing area of my newly remodeled bedroom $20, a mongoose bicycle for Dylan for $25 and a coleman lantern still in the box for $2. There were other odds and ends we bought, but these were the biggest things. Dylan will be here in a bit, we can't wait to show him his bike, he will be excited. I am thinking his spiderman big wheel will be taking a backseat tonight!
We got some fresh green beans and we are cooking them with some potatoes and a ham and the house smells really good.
I am getting anxious to finish painting the bedroom. I hopefully will finish it next week.
Gotta go fold some laundry.

3 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

When will I ever have reason to use a "smowblower"? I'm afraid to ask but what is a "smowblower". I don't want to hear about your "anniversary" toys that you got, used, at a garage sale.

Kim said...

ok, how many have you had now? I guess I better start checking my spelling, huh?

Lisa said...

Wow! You did find some good bargains. A snowblower for $20. That's awesome!! How did Dylan like his bike?