Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bored

Don't have anything to do and since I have not updated this since last Sunday, I thought I'd better get busy.
Not much going on. Daryl and I went to the Flea Market earlier today. We bought a gigantic rock that will have an American flag and The Morris' est. 6-25-82 engraved on it for our yard. It will be ready in 2 weeks. Daryl got really excited about it, and I like to get him things he is excited about because he works so hard and doesn't get too much for himself. It is really cool though and since tomorrow is our anniversary, I thought what the heck? We should have a rock to commemorate 25 years together! We actually came up with other gifts for each other too. My gift to Daryl is a new tattoo. He has decided on an Irish Claddagh with our names and our anniversary date. He is having it put on his left arm under the Eagle. Pretty soon that left arm is going to be covered in tattoos! I must say, I do like them though! He went in and saw Roy and they worked out the details Thursday, but Roy can't squeeze him in until July 11. The tattoo business is booming baby! We went to school with Roy and Daryl trusts him completely so he doesn't want to go anywhere else, don't blame him. He is getting me a Troll necklace. We are going to Wellings Jewelers tomorrow to get the chain and a couple of charms. I actually found some charms on ebay that are not as expensive too. We are spending too much money, but you only get one 25th anniversary, right? At least that's what Diane keeps telling me. Summer is a killer though, there are way too many birthdays and occcasions. One of these summers I really am going to get a job. No I'm not, who am I kidding? I did a study last week, I wish I could do a bunch more of those, but they have a 45 day rule. Dummies.
We painted the bathroom yesterday. I know, I thought I was done painting too. We painted that bathroom last year, but I was never satisfied with it. It was supposed to be a beige color and ended up with a peach tone that I hated. We painted it a real pretty blue, looks good with the white trim and silver accessories. Wish we would have painted the upstairs that color, but it will be staying green for at leat 5 years! I like the green anyway.
I guess I have rambled on enough, this should do me for at least a few days, right?

3 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

Uh, no! If I can update at least one time per day, you can. I know you don't do anthing, Monday-Friday at 2:00!!! Your rock sounds really nice and I definitely think you both deserve to spend a little on each other - wheather it's 25 years or not.

Kim said...

Thanks, me too. Excuuuuse me, you know I am totally immersed in ATWT at that time and Cleo has turned into a nut job which I amfinding pretty entertaining! I will try to update more often though!

Dogs Mom said...

I kid goofball...you know I know what you are doing at 2! I've recently started watching again but only saw 3 shows last week and not Friday's.