Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to all, I couldn't find a picture of my dad on my camera, ( I think he is camera shy like me), but here are some other dads I know. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday, it sure is going to be hot, except I bet it's not hot in Alaska!
Not much to report. I got to the doctor about my neck, had some x rays, it's a muscular problem. I am supposed to take muscle relaxers and tell him if it's not better in 2 weeks so I can start physical therapy. I will not be doing that. I quit my membership with Curves. Seems like it just aggravated it, whenever I worked out it just hurt worse. Plus, it sure wasn't making me lose any weight. I have been walking, hopefully that will help.
Guess I better get busy, we are having a cookout today for all the family, it will be a busy day, and I still have to put my make up on, don't want to scare anybody you know.















1 comment:

Diane said...

Very cute pictures, Daryl should be proud of how cute he looks in it.