Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary Morris'!

Happy Anniversary to us. Thanks Daryl, for 25 good years. Who would have ever thought we would have made it so long? Well, I guess I would have, since I have never imagined life without you. Thanks for pulling my car out of the garage every morning and putting it back in every night. Thanks for always fixing my car when something is wrong with it.Thanks for making my yard so pretty by being obsessed about all the flowers and landscaping. Thanks for always getting up with me at night when we had a sick kid. Thanks for not sleeping either when we were worried about a kid. Thanks for never complaining when we had to spend too much money on a kid. Thanks for not minding the fact that I weigh 60 pounds more than I did on this day 25 years ago. ( dang, was I really that small???)Thanks for having a such a soft heart that you just had to feed that kitten that was following you around and being her best friend. I won't even mention the thanks for how much you love Pierre, he is like one of your kids almost, just like me. Thanks for doing all of this stuff without ever being asked. This list could go on and on, but I will stop here, you get the idea. You have been awesome to me. I love you, here's to 25 more!

4 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

That was the sweetest post ever!!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary and I hope that when Jim and I celebrate our 25th (if he stays with my bitchy self that long) we have as much to be thankful for about each other as well.

Lisa said...

Awww!! You are so sweet!! I hope you have a spectacular anniversary. You deserve it after 25 years!! Congrats!!

Kim said...

Thanks guys, and I'm sure you and Jim will have a 25th anniversary too, he loves you just like we all do. So far the day is going pretty well.

Diane said...

You get an Awwww from me too, that was real sweet. Your right Daryl does do alot, he is a great guy! Enjoy the rock. Now you can say you have a piece of the rock.