Tuesday, June 26, 2007

doctor appt.

Whitney is home today, I am taking her to the gynocologist to get the pills. I hope she doesn't get huge boobs like she did last time she took them, but she probably will. All that estrogen.
Not much else planned for today. I already took my walk this morning. It is pretty boring walking by yourself, but too bad for me. At least it wasn't too hot yet, I was out before 8:00. Tomorrow I am going to go to Target and look for new bathroom stuff to match the new blue. Maybe Thursday I will go through all my pictures. I am running out of things to do. I have already cleaned closets and the attic and all the junk drawers. I'm sure stuff will start coming up again, I am just in a "not much to do" phase.
I will wind up this thrilling blog and get ready to leave now, Whitney is waiting outside, she will probably start to melt soon.

No comments: