Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Daryl!

Happy birthday to Daryl today, he is 44 years old! We will be going to Lonestar ( his pick) for dinner tonight, yum, I can't wait!
I have been searching for a great big clock for my living room wall and finally found a gorgeous one at Hobby Lobby. It will be so pretty when it's gets on the wall.
I am finally going to the doctor on Tuesday about my swollen neck that has been swollen since March when I went to see that quack of a chiropractor. I wish I could take that back so bad and never go to him. It's causing me a lot of pain lately, so I guess it's time to see what's going on.
I also made Whitney's appt. to see my gynocologist and get her the pills. I have been trying to put that one off, but she is prety independent these days ( which is a great thing and I'm glad she has a life she enjoys so much these days ), and I think it's better to be safe than sorry. Daryl and I have appts. with the dermatologist next Monday. I go every year just for a check up, Daryl has never been, but he has a brown spot - looks kind of like a birthmark, but it's not, on his forehead that I think warrants a look at, especially since it's new. I hate doing all these doctor apppointments, but what are you going to do?? I also have my gynocologist appt. and my mammogram, waa, seems like all I ever do all summer is run to all these dumb appts. It's good to be off work to do them though. Ok, now that I've whined about all my doctors visits, I will go get psyched up for dinner!

No comments: