Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Poor Mama


Poor Mama, that stupid, dumb a$$, mean, bully of a bobtail cat has hurt her again. This time he has really messed up her left eye. You can't see it in this picture because this was taken before the inident. I came home the other day to see him fighting Mama and even Baby this time too. They both ran away and while Baby came home within a couple of hours, Mama didn't come home until about 9:30 that night. Daryl was really upset. Anyway, we could see that her eye was hurt, but didn't realize how bad it was until last night, she has been hiding. I am definitely going to take her to the vet today. She doesn't seem to be in any pain, but her third eyelid is exposed ( I just found out yeasterday that cats have a third eyelid). That is usually only exposed if there has been trauma. We're not sure she can see out of it anymore either. I am about to give Daryl my permission to kill that cat. Actually, the guy across the street shot him ( we heard this from the cop next door, he has been hurting that guys cats too) and thought he killed him, but he didn't. He is surely using all of his 9 lives. Daryl and I have decided to fix the breezeway where the cats can be in it , but not get out and no one can get in and hurt them. We are even going to plant some grass in the back of it for them. That way they cam have the upstairs over the garage and that. We can't keep having them hurt. More $$$$, can't wait to see how much this vet bill is either. Oh well, it's always something.
In other news, took Whitney to the doctor yesterday ( I almost put vet). Before she can start her pills she has to take some mega hormones to make her start her period that she hasn't had in over a year. This will probably cause her to have, as the doctor put it, "the period from Hell" can't wait. She said it will probably be heavy and last a long time. Boo.

As soon as it stops pouring out there, I am going to Target to look for bathroom things. That's all for now.







2 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

Dang! I hope Daryl kills that mean bobcat. I'm not for hurting animals but this one sounds like he may be Satan's cat and needs to be sent back to hell. I hope Mama is okay.

Kim said...

I am with you, I can't stand the thought of him hurting anything, but this one deserves it. Mama has an appt. at 5:40, the lady that I talked to said she could have to have her eye removed, that would be awful.