Tuesday, February 12, 2008

100th post

I was just noticing this is my 100th post. Hooray for me!
I am really happy for this snow day. Daryl stayed home too and we are playing with the idea of putting the TV stand together. Maybe later.
I took Whitney to the doctor yesterday. He said she has a double illness. Where you're sick, then it gets better for a few day, then it comes back worse. He gave her some antibiotics and some cough medicine with codeine. Thank goodness for the cough medicine. She actually slept last night without coughing all night. I did have to give it to her again at about 1:00 in the morning because it was starting again, but it knoocked it out real quick. That is good stuff.
I heard it might snow a little tonight too. Shall we go for a 2 hour delay tomorrow? Add to that early release and we would have some sweetly short bells.
Ok, I have to go have the local freeze removed from my phone line so Time Warner can do their stuff.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the 100th post!! WOOHOO!!!