Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lots done

Since we had another snow day on Friday, I got almost all of my housework done then. I still have to go to the grocery tomorrow and there is always laundry to do, but other than that, I have a lot of free time on my hands this weekend. It's a good thing because the cable guy was here for a little over 2 hours this morning doing the TV, phone and cable. Then I had to change my e mail address on all my bills I pay online and stuff. I went with a yahoo address this time, then if my provider changes, I won't have to ever worry about that anymore.
On another note, I am quite the matchmaker, if I do say so myself. There is this girl that is a staff member for group homes. I met her last spring when Whitney dated Joey and she worked at his house. Anyway, I thought at the time she would be a good match for Brandon, seemed like they had a lot in common. I had forgotten about her though. Whitney has a friend who lives in a group home across the street and to make a long story short, guess who works at her house? Yep, she was all of a sudden back in my life. Well, I sent Brandon over to get Whitney last night at 8:30. At 9:30 he called and said Whitney wanted to come home, but he was staying. Hmmm. Ok, so, he ended up coming home at about 1:00 in the morning. I think it's safe to say they hit it off. He also walked Whitney over there today because she was going on an outing with them. I think Brandon will be heading back over there this evening when they get back. I am happy for him, he hasn't been on a date in over a year and I think it's time. I know he has a lot of feelings for the girl at work, but she is moving in a few months and they have never been out because she is not divorced yet. Kind of a messy situation. So, I will update on this story as it unfolds. I think that's all I have to say for now. It's going to be tough putting in a 5 day work week next week. Although they did mention snow Tuesday into Wednesday.... Wait, I don't want to make days up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.