Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thought I'd better update

Not too much going on here. Doing some laundry, did the grocery shopping today. Whitney has a really bad cough. It's weird, she had a bad cold with the cough and seemed to get over it. Then it all started Friday again. Now she has that almost non stop cough. I might need to make her a doctor's appointment this week.
My dad is still doing well. The surgeon called him yesterday and wants him to have the other procedure done ASAP. He was thinking next week. He said he needs to get those gallstones out. Might as well get it over with.
My coach called me from my biggest loser challenge yesterday. She goes to Ideal fitness down on Fields Ertel. I think I am going to go there with her. They are only $20 a month with no contracts, it's a month to month basis. Brandon is going to join with me too, he wants to lift the weights. It will only be $13 a month for him because each member of the family, it gets cheaper. I hope I have lost some weight when I go get weighed on Tuesday. She told me that will be the day the will tell me how many calories I need to eat a day to lose weight. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Dary got the audio pier put together yesterday, it looks real good. We went and picked up the TV stand last night. That will have to be put together next weekend and the TV will need to be bought, because the cable company comes the weekend after.
I think that's it for now, have to take Whitney to Ricky's after she takes her shower. She can cough on him for a while. Let's hope they stay well enough for their dance on Friday!

No comments: