Sunday, December 16, 2007

bra shopping and other fun stuff

So, I washed the Gilligan Omalley's and still encountered an itching problem. So weird. So anyway, off to Kohls I went to buy some new bras. I only managed to find one in my size that I didn't hate. When I'm on break I will go to Penney's and see what I can find. So anyway, when me and Whitney and Big Blue were driving around in Kohls parking lot, Big Blue started to slide on ice. Yikes, it didn't look like there was ice like that! Then when I was walking up to the door I almost fell on my butt when my feet started to slide on the ice just like Big Blue did! For a minute I thought maybe I should have stayed at home. Whitney thought it was hysterical. Wonder how funny she would have thought it was if it was her butt almost meeting the pavement, hmmmm?????
In other news, the toothache is still there, but I am going with the option of trying to wait until break to do anything about it. My list for break is getting awfully long. I am hoping Advil will get me through it. I am going to call him tomorrow and try to set something up. I hate my teeth.
That's it for now

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I cracked up when I read that you, Whitney, and Big Blue were driving around Kohl's parking lot. HeeHee!! I'm glad you didn't fall. I'm sure it would have hurt. I also have a lot of things I want to do during our "3 day" break. I know I won't be able to get to it all, but I'm gonna try, gosh darn it!! See you tomorrow.