Monday, December 24, 2007

My silly dad

So a few months ago, my mom tells me that my dad has this protrusion in his side. I say, is he going to the doctor? I already know the answer of course, my dad never goes to the doctor unless it is an emergency situation. My mom is no better, but likes to act like she is when she can't talk dad into going to the doctor. To make a long story short, my dad got in pretty bad shape this week and we celebrated Christmas at my sissy's house without mom or dad. By this point, his testicles were swollen the size of oranges according to my mom and he couldn't even sit. He actually made it to the doctor this morning where he was told he had a hernia. He will be having surgery, but I'm not sure when, he has to see a surgeon first. He will probably put it off as long as he can. Of course, he's in such pain at this point I think he might actually be ready for help. WHY DOES HE ACT LIKE THAT???
We had a good time yesterday even though mom and dad were missed terribly. It was fun having Dylan. Oh and my microwave has been up since Saturday! YAY! I will post pictures of everything once Brandon puts them on the computer for me. I will ask him to do it tomorrow after I am done taking them.
That's about it for now, Daryl has been replacing brakes on the Grand Am today, calipers, rotors and pads. Dang, he's been busy, but I think he's about done.
Later

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you gave your dad a stern lecture. Jeez, parents! What are we going to do with them??!! :-)

I can't wait to see your microwave. I bet it looks awesome!

Merry Christmas!