Saturday, December 15, 2007

toothache

Nope, it's not the one that I have to get all the work done on on January 18th. That's on the left side. This is on the right side. No doubt this is on the bottom too, I can't actually tell because the pain is so bad it hurts on the entire side. I have been having pain there for a little over a week. I even called the dentist last Monday to make sure the tooth that needed work was on the left. Yep, sure is. Then why the heck does it hurt so much on the right?? I am not happy. I woke up this morning with the right side of my face hurting to the touch even. I am wondering now if I should take off Monday and go to the dentist, or try and wait until break. I don't want to go at all, of course, so I am leaning toward break. However, I don't want to get into a situation where I have to miss during exams if it gets worse. I don't want to miss another day because of teeth period, since I have to leave early on the 8th to take Whitney to get her cap started and I am off on the 18 to get my cap started. Waa. My teeth haven't given me any trouble for a long, long time and now they are starting to go crazy.
In other news, the snow has now changed to rain. Now I want to go to Kohl's. I am going to refrain though because I don't feel like putting make up on and that is a good enough excuse for me not to go and spend more money.
Guess I'll head back to the basement to the laundry and feel sorry for myself again.

No comments: