Monday, December 31, 2007

Just me ramblin

This is the picture Brandon used for his Dylan tattoo. It turned out FABULOUS! Looks just like him. As soon Brandon puts the picture of it on the computer, I will post it. I know, I am a loser.
The Twilight Zone marathon has begun!!! Every year for many years I have been watching it on the Sci Fi channel on their New Years Eve and New Years Day marathon. I love it. Again, I realize I am a loser.
All of a sudden I have been sleeping until 8:00 for the past few days. Not going to be any fun when I have to get up at 5:00 on Wednesday. Don't think my body's going to like it.
Went to the dentist Thursday to see why I have pain on the right. Because, of course, I need some work don't on the upper right also. We will be doing that on the 18th when we tackle the other. I am getting really scared about that day, it is getting closer and closer. Shoot.
Dad is in pretty bad shape. He can hardly walk and is in a tremendous amount of pain. He can't see the surgeon until the 3rd because he has been out of the office for the holidays. His family doctor wants him to go to the hospital, but of course, he won't. He might get to where he doesn't have any choice. I hope he learns a lesson on going to the doctor, but he probably won't.
Ok, have to get in the shower and go to Penny's. Ricky's birthday is the 8th and Whitney want to get him a gift. My mom's birthday is the 4th. Whitney has a sleepover with 2 of her friends that have birthday's on the 19th and we have a wedding to go to on the 25th.So much for any extra money this month. And I thought after December, it would get better!
Later!

No comments: