Sunday, December 2, 2007

Visit from Dylan

Dylan has been here this weekend, which has been great. When he got here, he saw Pierre in his red sweater and asked us why we dressed Pierre up. Cracked me up. He is reading words and spelling some too. It sure is good to see him. He will be back up at Christmas which won't be long. Better finish buying his presents.
I bought Whitney new pants this weekend to fit her expanding butt. I passed by all the sweaters and it sure was hard. I told myself I will go back after Christmas and catch all the after Christmas sales. She went to Ricky's yesterday and they went to the Christmas parade in Lebanon. Looked like fun, they had horse drawn carriages. I went to the grocery and did laundry. Other than that, not much else going on. I am watching TV Land today, they are showing a 24 hour marathon of Christmas episodes. Brady Bunch is on now. I am taping a Hallmark movie tonight with Sissy Spacek, it looks good.
Maybe some snow this week? I don't think I'm ready for it yet. Not unless we get a snow day or course! Probably not though, so I'm sure I'm not ready.
That's it - later

1 comment:

Dogs Mom said...

Sounds like you had the best weekend with Dill Pickle!