Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dad

I came home today to the news that my dad is in the hospital with congestive heart failure and pnemonia. Needless to say, his hernia is at the bottom of their list of concerns for him right now. They said there is no way a surgeon could put him to sleep with his heart like this. So, they are going to try to get him well. I don't know how long he'll be in there. I asked mom if she needed me tomorrow and she said she didn't. My sissy Kathy is going to be there with her and mom said he actually seems like he is feeling better. Well, duh dad, why didn't you go to the hospital before now???? Ok, I am going to try to be nice because he is sick and it doesn't matter how much I quarrel at him about that, he is not going to change and I just want him to get well. So, I will keep my cell phone handy tomorrow and check in with mom and Kathy and see how things are going. Hopefully he will get well soon. Tomorrow is mom's birthday, I really wish he would stop being in the hospital on her birthday! Silly dad.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope your dad gets well soon! "Silly Dad" is right!!