Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Made it there and back

Whew, didn't know if we would there a few times, but we did. It took 45 minutes to drive to Dr. Rotella's this morning, normally a 10 minute drive. Everyone was going about 5 miles an hour and there were several cars off the side of the road, tow trucks, etc. What a mess. Luckily, the ride home only took about 15 minutes, the stuff they're putting down had started to work. I'm not sure how, it's so cold. So I'm really glad to be home where I get to stay all day, hooray for snow days. All that stressing yesterday about what to do, call off or go in late, didn't have to do either one. Back to the dentist next Tuesday to finish this crown and start another one. I'm off to the couch now

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well, and that you and Whitney were safe. See you tomorrow.