Saturday, January 26, 2008

pictures from the wedding and other stuff

I think we should all understand why I don't like having my picture taken. I clearly have 2 chins and Daryl clearly does not. He does have a bit of gray in his goatee, wait, I like that. Never mind No fair.
Brandon and Whit at the reception

The bride and groom. Mrs. Hanke, you might recognize the bride, she works at DSW on Fields Ertel!


The Dylan tattoo!



Mama snuck in today and was really happy to see her best friend




4 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! And you don't have a double chin!!! It was the angle the picture was taken. I was sworn off shoes for a while...I've probably been to DSW 1 time in the past year...tragic. Thank you for updating! None of our other frinds do!

Lisa said...

I love the picture with Mama. How funny! The wedding pictures are good. I agree the angle of the picture makes a big difference in how you appear in them.

Kim said...

You guys are too kind, I really think I do have 2 chins though. I better lose weight before I get 3.
Mama is so funny, she sure does love Daryl.

Diane said...

You are getting so good at the pictures, can you teach me how? At least your writing don't go somewhere else other then your pictures! Now I will go and blog!

Hey, I heard that!