Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hoping for a snow day

Not so sure we'll get one, but even a delay would be nice. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
So today I got my audio pier delivered and the color is perfect. I am so happy. I also got the e mail that the tv stand was in, so we'll pick that up this weekend. Now if I can just get Daryl to put them together, hopefully he will get some time to do it so we can finally go get the TV. We won't be watching the super bowl on it, I'm pretty sure of that.
Dill Pickle will be here tomorrow, I can't wait! I am really happy they are moving back to Ohio, I can't wait to see him on a regular basis, I've really missed that.
Dad is having surgery on his hernia Wednesday, therefore, I will be taking the day off. I wouldn't be so worried about mom if things weren't so sketchy with him, but they are. I mean you wouldn't think a hernia operation would be a big deal and normally it wouldn't be. However, my dad's heart just isn't so good these days. Mom is really worried ( as am I ) about him because he is down to 137 pounds. Now that is pretty darn skinny on a 6'2" man. And he eats. A LOT. I wish I weighed 137 pounds. There has to be a reason he is losing weight like that. I wish they could get to the bottom of things, drives me crazy. Anyway, I am going to go with mom so she can stay with him while I get the car and all that stuff, and just be moral support. Hopefully Kathy will be there too, but she has been having some health issues herself lately. I'm sure she will come reagardless of how she's feeling though. So hopefully all will go ok and he will actually get to come home that day, you never know with him what will happen these days.
That's it for now, I love my girls but here's hoping we don't see each other tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Unfortunately for us, we'll see each other in a few minutes. Stupid temperature!! It should be below 30 or something so it freezes long enough to call a delay at least and then clears up for the main rush hour. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt because I was wishing for ice in our school district. I hope your dad's surgery goes well. We'll miss you on Wednesday.