Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dave




These are a couple of pictures of Whitney's boyfriend Dave before his accident. ( I didn't get these from my camera, cause I can't do that, they were on a websight for a benefit they had for him) Anyhoo, he looks more like the picture on the right with the hat on, he is thinner though. His dad took them put put golfing last night, they had fun.

Not much going on, me and Brandon went to Target this morning, that's always a good time. I do love Target. I guess I should clean my house real good, I cleaned the bathrooms yesterday, but I need to dust.

Later













2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dave looks like a nice guy. You need to get a picture of he and Whitney standing next to each other. With his being so tall, and, well, her not being so tall, it would make for a cute pic.

I love Target too. We went there yesterday. I love it!!

Kim said...

Yeah, he is a sweetie. I took a picture of them together at the fair and I told Dave to scrunch down. He did somewhat, but his large motor skills are kind of not up to par. She still is under his shoulder though. I'll bring my camera on Wednesday.