Saturday, July 7, 2007

I thought it was probably time for me to update, it's been almost a week and maybe my friends will come home from their vacations and need something new to read.
We had our garage sale yesterday. It was super hot and a lot of work. We got a lot of people, it is just too much work. I think we will be taking next year off from it, we have done it for 5 years in a row and I just need a rest from it. We just have an enormous amount of stuff, it's ridiculous, I mean it's just me and mom and Diane and you would think it's about 200 people's stuff from the looks of it. Now we just have to get the leftovers to Salvation Army, maybe tomorrow.
Daryl went to pick up our rock, can't wait to see it. His brother went with him to help him with the lifting.
Mama went to the vet today and she gets to keep her eye! That was very happy news. She has a scar and her sight isn't 100% in that eye, but it's pretty good. The blood clot was completely gone and her pressures were normal again.
I have to take papers to Doug Hardy on Monday about Whitney so he can send them to our new dental insurance to prove that she has a handicap, so they will put her on it. They don't even have her on it now. She gets medicaid because of the social security, but there aren't hardly any dentists on it, and that's not good.
ATWT is a hoot with Cleo being all crazy, loving it! Big Brother looks like it will be interesting. Nothing like watching 2 gay guys fight all summer.
I guess that's it for now, everyone else get home and upsdate your blogs, I am B-O-R-E-D!!
P.S. I tried to put a title in this blog, but it wouldn't let me for some reason

No comments: