Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One month from today

I just noticed the date and realized that one month from today I will be sitting in Sandy Bateman's inservice. Waa.
Ok, so while I was garage saleing on Saturday I came across a really big dog bed from Kirklands and I thought it would be good for Pierre. So, I brought it home, took the cover off and washed it, sewed it where it had a rip and sprayed febreeze on the inside. Well, it was too big for Pierre, he would fall off just trying to get on the darn thing, you know with the back legs that don't work so good anymore. So, I took it out to the breezeway and gave it to the cats. Baby thinks she is in Heaven. I think she only gets off of it to eat and use the litter box. She rolls around on it and sinks down in it like she is so happy and grateful. I am trying to convince her that there is room on there for her and Mama too, but it's not working. Mama has always been one to sacrifice for Baby anyway, and I guess this is no exception. Oh well, there are plenty of soft things for them to lay on, including couches upstairs. In the meantime, Baby looks like the princess and the pea.
Whitney has a new boyfriend. Joey broke up with her about 2 or 3 weeks ago to go back out with his old girlfriend. Whitney was broken hearted for about 10 minutes. That's about how long it took for guys to start calling her. Let's see, George was leaving messages on my answering machine that he loved her, Chris was asking her out ( he must have forgot he already has a girlfriend), Roy was calling all the time ( they actually have stayed friends and talk often though), Ricky was calling non-stop, which brings us to Dave. Ah, Dave. He is fairly new and Whitney was talking about him a lot. Then I heard about him from Miss Baffi (aka Mrs. Cowan now) because one of her best friends works at PSU and Emily was at the dance they recently had. Anyway, Dave was a completely normal guy who had a band, and was a happy go lucky stoner kind of guy. Then he got jumped in Clifton and hurt badly enough to leave him disabled. That is the kind of story that makes me so sad. I mean, I never feel sorry for them when they are born that way because they know no different life, but when this kind of thing happens, it's sad. Anyway, he is 22 and they are pretty smitten with each other. He sounds like a sweetheart on the phone and I hear he is very cute ( not just from Whitney because she thinks everyone is cute, but from Baffi too). He always tells Whitney she is cute and hot. Ha, ha. We'll see what happens there, I think they are planning a date. I will meet him on Friday because I am picking Whitney up early so we can go to the fair, The fair!!! I am excited. Daryl, myself, Brandon and Dylan and Whitney are all going. Dylan has been to the ocean, across the county to Oregon, on planes several times, the zoo, the aquarium, coney island, kings island, and every new kids movie that comes out, but never the fair. I'll make sure I take my camera and when Mrs. Orfield helps me, I will post some pictures.
How much does it suck that Jen was head of household on Big Brother?
If I have to watch Katie flip that hair of hers on ATWT one more time ( and I'm sure I will, because she does it constantly) I am going to scream! I know I sound like a Katie basher these days, but I just don't like her with Jack, that's stupid. I think I would like her if she were with Brad. That and she quit flipping her hair.
Ok , I think I've went on long enough, you guys have fun at lunch today, I will miss you all

5 comments:

Lisa said...

We will miss you too. I now have 5 SOD's for you. I just keep buying one every week. I think my next CBS one should be coming soon. I haven't watch ATWT since Friday, so this afternoon I'm going to watch yesterday's and today's episodes. They said that Rosanna will be back Monday, July 30. WooHoo!! Have fun at the fair!!

Kim said...

Thanks, I am looking forward to all the magazines! Let's see, that's only about a week and a half till Rosanna, they better hurry up and get Paul back!

Dogs Mom said...

I hate Jen!!! And really the only reason is because she is such a buffoon! I also can't stand to watch Amber bawl about her family, and how she's there for them and !WAAAAAA - Amber - don't you know that when you cry your nose goes all bulbous and red? STOP CRYING!!! Freakin baby! K - I'm done.

Kim said...

I agree totally. Amber is a crybaby and Jen is really stupid. I think I like Danielle and Dustin and Eric. Poor thing, they are going to make him crawl into someone's bed tonight, that should be funny though.

Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out