Friday, July 13, 2007

No Mexican lunch out for me

Hey, first of all, I am really excited that I was able to put a title on this blog. Second though, it looks like I won't get to join you guys for lunch on Tuesday. I am completely bummed, I was really looking forward to it. It seems I had my days wrong, I thought my gynocologist appt. was on Thursday, but it's really on Tuesday and it's at 11:45. I have a different appointment on Thursday. Maybe if you guys can, we can get together the week before we go back to school. Diane has been wanting to go to Toot's, so maybe we can do that. I haven't been there in a while, sounds good. You guys can let me know. Have fun at your lunch though, while I am being violated. Ha, ha

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That's too bad because I have 4 - count them 1, 2, 3, 4 - soap magazines for you. I'll just bring them when you want me to come over to help with the camera and computer. Just let me know when.

Kim said...

Thanks, that makes me more sad. Can you just tell me when ROsanna is coming back? I will let you know when, it will probably be the week after next, this week seems to be awfully busy.

Kim said...

And what's going on with Barbara's teeth/mouth/speech? Do you think Gwen is pregnant?

Lisa said...

Not sure on the Barbara end. I don't know if they've published an exact date for Rosanna, but I'm thinking it's the week after next or maybe next Friday, they'll have a teaser. Yeah, I think Gwen is pregnant. We'll see!! I was kind of glad to see Emily go because I was getting tired of that storyline. Poor Katie! That was painful to watch when she thought Jack was going to pop the question. Stupid Brad and Carly!!

Kim said...

I don't like Katie, I am on Brad and Carly's side, I think they are funny. I want Jack and Carly together, Katie is a loser. Hee, hee, I thought it was funny

Kim said...

Yay, Mrs. Hanke has jumped on the bandwagon, I love it!! I think you mean is Cleo ( Gwen's alter ego ) gone. Yes, she is in jail, so now we can move on from that. Didn't you think it was funny when she hit Will in the head with the gnome and said " now look what you made bashful do?" totally cracked me up. I think Gwen is pregnant even though she's not supposed to be able to get pregnant. Tune in next week and we'll all find out. Yep, Katie needs to get busy with Brad and pronto!

Lisa said...

Sorry dudettes, but I read in Soap Opera Digest that Jack pops the question to Katie. I don't know how she answered, but I'm sure she'll say yes, but as they approach the wedding, Jack and Carly will get back together. That's what always happens. We'll see.

Kim said...

Jack is so stupid! Katie is so stupid! I DO NOT like them together and I never did. Now I am mad. I won't stay mad though, cause I am thinking you're right, this wedding will never take place. It better not.