Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am Bored. I really don't have anything to say, just that I'm bored. I seriously think I'm going to get a job next summer. I have a feeling things will get busier next week though, I am going to be helping Brandon out with stuff.
In case anyone cares, my neck feels tons better and the swelling is down since I stopped going to Curves. There is still some swelling, but not nearly as much. Course, I'm probably fatter, but whatever. It doesn't help that I'm scared to walk by myself since I got a notice in the mail last week about a sexual predator that moved in on Mulberry St.( once of my usual streets). He had abduction and kidnapping on his list of sexual crimes too. Now I have to walk with Daryl and he already walks about 8 miles a day, he will disappear if he gets anymore excersice. Anyone got a big dog I can borrow??
In other news, we went to Biggs to the grocery last week and we will be returning to Kroger. It doesn't matter how mad I get at Kroger, they will still always be my favortie grocery store. Daryl is in agreement with me.
Daryl will be getting his new tattoo tomorrow, can't wait to see it! I will take a picture of it to show you guys, but I won't be able to figure out how to get it on my computer, so you probably won't get to see it.
So, someone decide on lunch and let me know. I can go Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I can't wait!
Still can't put a title on my blog for some reason.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Your post came right up when I went to your blog page. Sometimes when I check to see if my post has shown up, I have to right-click on the blog and click refresh. Then it shows up. I don't know what's up with you not being able to put a title. That's crazy!

Kim said...

I don't either, I am glad it's showing up I guess. I sent you an e mail today about my stupid camera and omputer, did you get that?

Lisa said...

I did not get your email. Do you want me to make a house call about your camera and computer? It wouldn't be a big deal. Let me know.

Kim said...

yes, yes, yes. I am ready to pull my hair out and it had Diane stumped when she was here too. She was able to get some pictures on my computer, but had to send them to the desktop and couldn't figure out why they didn't go where they were supposed to and when I plug it all in it does nothing. It is making me mad. Wonder why you didn't get my e mail? I am starting to think my computer is stupid.

Lisa said...

When would you like me to come over? Just let me know. I'm pretty much open.

Kim said...

Thanks a million, it will probably be one day next week, if that's ok. I will figure out which day and see if it will be ok with you

Lisa said...

Next week sounds good (except for Monday).