Sunday, July 1, 2007

Not much going on

Nothing to do today, just some laundry. I just rolled over Pierre's ear with the chair at the computer desk, pulled some of his hair out and he cried a little. I am a really bad mom, I feel awful. He acts like he is not going to hold it against me though.
Since yesterday Daryl has been hard at work making the doors for the breezeway so the cats can have their private solarium. His brother is coming to help him, hopefully it will get done today, it's a pretty big job.
I am thinking about having my garage sale this week, it's a big job and I'm not looking forward to it, but I have to get rid of this crap. My sister in Kentucky wants me to have it later so she can come, but this works out better for me and mom, and she still might get to come. We'll see.
I know this will be a shock to everyone, but I am going to try shopping at Bigg's this week instead of Kroger. Kroger has been bugging me lately and I've had to return two different things recently that were expired. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have time to look at the expiration date on every single thing I buy. I already do it on a lot of things. Then, I earned 3 $20 rewards for getting prescriptions filled there. I used 2 of them and when I went to use the 3rd one, it had disappeared from my plus card. They shuffled me back and forth from the front desk to the pharmacy and there was never a resolution. I was not very happy, so I will take my $200 to Biggs this week and see if that makes me happy,
Gotta go put some ribs in the crock pot!

No comments: